Day 5 - Fort Bragg to Mill Valley - 7/25

BlueBus
Site Admin

Day 5 - Fort Bragg to Mill Valley - 7/25

Post by BlueBus »

I'll post general Day 5 info and updates here.

People can use this to coordinate accommodations, meals, day trips, etc., or start your own topic if you'd like more eyes on it!
DonVWMiller

Re: Day 5 - Fort Bragg to Mill Valley - 7/25

Post by DonVWMiller »

Are there any details on stops/gathering points on this leg? No custom Google map on the Treffen link on Airhead’s website like there is for every other day…
BlueBus
Site Admin

Post by BlueBus »

Weird, I probably just need to fix the link.
Jennifer Ingram

Post by Jennifer Ingram »

Any other campers planning on staying at the Petaluma KOA on this night of the trip?
We have stayed there often and it's very nice. Full amenities, clean showers and bathrooms. A little pricey (approx. $135/night). At least they allow two vehicles per site to split the cost.
Bonus: Lagunitas brewery in downtown Petaluma!
RhondaRoo

Post by RhondaRoo »

Hiiiii Jenniferrrr….! I’m currently working out details to figure out IF I can do the whole thing this year. If I’m able to swing it….maybe we can share a campsite at this place? What day are you guys heading up to Port Angeles? Is there a caravan? Lemme know!
BlueBus
Site Admin

Post by BlueBus »

Eli has offered up space on family property right about at the town of Bodega. We can fit 20-25 vehicles. I was there 2 years ago, it's a beautiful place.

We'll leave from the Fishetarian parking lot at 4:00pm and caravan to his spot, it's a short hop.

Fishetarian
599 CA-1
Bodega Bay, CA 94923
RhondaRoo

Post by RhondaRoo »

OH SWEEEET! Thanks Eli…♥️ Is there bathrooms/power avail by chance? Trying to figure out how to keep devices charged…..cuz I *don’t wanna get lost if I hit a red light/traffic/etc.
Ron

Post by Ron »

Hi Everyone. This is my first time around. I am really excited. I would like to get my name on the list to stay at Eli's property!!
68 Blue Bug
BlueBus
Site Admin

Post by BlueBus »

There's no running water up at Eli's, and I think he's got a pit toilet. A small power bank would keep you charged up through the night.

See you there, Ron-- when are you joining in?
Ron

Post by Ron »

Hi Andre and Everybody. I'll be joining at Port Angeles. My twin brother and I will doing the Treffen in our two bugs this year for the first time. (But he won't be camping, I'll be camping with my son, Jacob.)
68 Blue Bug